ADXBA has been established for over 12 years as one of the UK’s leading large-format, digital signage & LED display specialists in the UK. Our offices are located in Manchester and Crawley, we have 40+ staff members and a senior leadership team with over 70 years of combined industry knowledge and experience.
We currently service the transport hub, OOH media and hospitality sectors, but we are now looking to capitalise on our expertise to grow into new vertical markets such as stadia, arenas, DOOH, retail, QSR and corporate.
Position : IT Support Engineer
Reports to: Technical Director
Location: Remote & Hyde, Manchester
Salary : £17000-£25000p/a depending on experience
We are looking to recruit up to five IT Support Engineers to join our rapidly growing digital signage organisation at our main site, based in Hyde.
These roles will mainly be office-based with some remote working opportunities. You will be working on a rota, covering the night shift from the office. The desk runs 24/7 and you will work with the team to build your skill to support the rota within 6 weeks of joining.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Carry out daily tasks (Morning checks, ensure business systems are available)
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Supporting and maintaining the desktop/laptop/mobile devices.
- Managing user accounts including new starters, changes, and leavers.
- Respond to all tickets within set SLAs.
- Troubleshooting assets in the field and escalating tickets to assigned support teams.
- Patching of network and phones.
- Ensure all tasks, incidents are adequately logged in the helpdesk system.
- Windows 7,10.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Heroku).
- Active Directory.
- Understanding of networking principals.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages including Office 365.
- Hardware setup including desktop & laptop.
- MDM solutions incl. IOS and Android.
All employees of ADXBA are expected to conduct their behavior and attitude in an appropriate and professional manner.
This job description sets out the main responsibilities & duties of the role. It does not include or define all tasks to which the post holder may be expected to carry out. Duties will vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please apply with your CV to Sohail Khaliq (firstname.lastname@example.org)